Mother: Amanda Jane Dishman1,2 b. 28 Dec 1846, d. 27 Mar 1916
Children with Rosa Mabel Dulaney:
Note - Living persons are excluded from this website so not all marriages or children may be listed above.
- [S182] Dishman-Hagey Correspondence, 1985-1993 Personal papers of James Dallas Dishman, letter, William A. Hagey to James D. Dishman, dated 8 Mar 1985. Includes unsourced family group sheet of William Triplett Dishman Jr (d.1875).
- [S456] King Albert Hagey, Tennessee Certificate of Death, born 12 Mar 1875, Virginia, died 20 Mar 1952, Bristol, TN, married, professor, son of Samuel David Hagey and Amanda Jane Dishman, informant K.A. Hagey Jr., buried 23 Mar 1952 in Glenwood Cemetery, Bristol, TN.
- [S667] John D. Dishman Family Bible, Walter King Albert Hagy born 12 Mar 1875.
- [S475] SAR Membership Applications, online http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=2204, William Anderson Hagey, national no. 80908, state no. 2032, descendant of Col. William Hedgman Dulaney, applied 30 Apr 1956, approved 20 May 1956, names father King Albert Hagey (b. 3-12-1875, d. 3-20-1952) and mother Rosa Mabel Dulaney (b. 8-13-1889 Staffordsville, VA, still living), married 8-30-1910 in Roanoke, VA.
- [S97] 1910 U.S. Federal Census (Population Schedule), Virginia, Washington County, Abingdon, ED 124, sheet 31A, Samuel Hagy household (Online: Ancestry.com, Inc.), viewed 2 Jul 2016. Samuel, age 65, wife Minnie J., age 60, son King A., age 34, daughter Nina C., age 23.
- [S939] Samuel David Hagy, Virginia Death Certificate, born 9 Dec 1844, Washington Co., VA, died 14 Jul 1913, Abingdon, Washington Co. VA, married, buried 15 Jul 1913 in Hagy Cemetery, father Martin Hagy, b. Washington Co. VA, mother Sallie Anderson, b. Washington Co. VA, informany King A. Hagy.
- [S825] Amanda Jane Dishman Hagy, Virginia Death Certificate, born 27 Dec 1846, Washington Co., VA, died 27 Mar 1916, Washington Co. VA, widow, buried 29 Mar 1916 in Hagy Cemetery, father John Dishman, b. Washington Co. VA, mother Eliza Talbert, b. Washington Co. VA.
- [S667] John D. Dishman Family Bible, Amanda J. Hagy died 27 Mar 1916.
- [S99] 1930 U.S. Federal Census (Population Schedule), Tennessee, Sullivan County, Bristol, ED 82-23, sheet 9B, King Hagy household (Online: Ancestry.com, Inc.), viewed 2 Jul 2016. King, age 50, wife Mabel D., age 40, sons King A., age 18, Harold D., age 16, Marvin C, age 14, Brandon, age 11, William E., age 10, Mabel D., age 8.
- [S905] Mabel D. Hagey, Virginia Death Certificate, born 13 Aug 1889, VA, died 4 Oct 1987, Abingdon, Washington Co. VA, widowed, buried Glenwood Cemetery, Bristol, TN, father David Elkanah Dulaney, mother Virginia Sue Eaton, informant Albert Hagey.
- [S9] Socail Security Administration, "Social Security Death Index," database, Ancestry.com, William A. Hagey entry, SSN 408-24-9921.
- [S769] The Roanoke Times, 16 Mar 1999, died 21 Feb 1999 at Veterans Administration Hospital in Salem, VA, age 79, parents King Albery Hagey and Rosa Dulaney Hagey.