Note - Living persons are excluded from this website so not all marriages or children may be listed above.
- [S183] Therese A. Fisher, Fredericksburg Marriage Records, page 74.
- [S10] Samuel Dishman will (1726) Deeds & Wills No. 8, 1723 - 1738, page 84, mentions daughter Anne Dishman.
- [S535] John Bailey Calvert Nicklin, St. Paul's Parish Register - Stafford - King George, p. 18, married, Anne Dishman of Washington Parish and Thomas Grigsby of Overwharton Parish, Nov 25, 1729.
- [S10] Samuel Dishman will (1726) Deeds & Wills No. 8, 1723 - 1738, page 84, names daughter Ann Dishman.
- [S51] Westmoreland Order Book 1721-1731, page 309, Court held 25 Feb 1729/30. Son John Dishman reported that his mother Cornelia died without a will and requested permission to obtain probate of her estate. John was second oldest child, so all his younger siblings are assumed to also be children of Samuel and Cornelia Dishman.
- [S10] Samuel Dishman will (1726) Deeds & Wills No. 8, 1723 - 1738, page 84.
- [S33] Assumptions.
- [S4] Charles M. Marsteller, "The Dishman Family of Pine Hill."
- [S102] James Dallas Dishman, Dishman Descendants Chart.