#203, (between 1737 and 1738 - April 1791)
|Birth*||between 1737 and 1738 ||Ann Triplett was born between 1737 and 1738 in King George County, Virginia.3 |
|Marriage*||circa 1754 ||She married John Dishman Jr., son of John Dishman Sr. and Frances Sanford, circa 1754.4,5 |
|(Heir) Will||27 Apr 1765 ||Ann Triplett was named an heir in the will of Francis Triplett dated 27 Apr 1765 in King George County, Virginia.6 |
|(Heir & Executor) Will||17 Jan 1790 ||Ann Triplett was named executrix and an heir in the will of John Dishman Jr. dated 17 Jan 1790 in Westmoreland County, Virginia.7,8 |
|Will*||20 Mar 1791 ||Ann Triplett made a will on 20 Mar 1791 in Westmoreland County, Virginia.9 |
|Death*||Apr 1791 ||She died in Apr 1791 in Westmoreland County, Virginia.4 |
|Probate*||26 Apr 1791 ||Her estate was probated on 26 Apr 1791 in Westmoreland County, Virginia.4 |
- [S135] Francis Triplett will (27 Apr 1765), Will Book 1, page 241, County Clerk's Office, King George County, Virginia. Mentions daughter Ann Dishman.
- [S182] Dishman-Hagey Correspondence, 1985-1993, letters between William Anderson Hagey of Roanoke, VA and James Dallas Dishman of Lynchburg, VA concerning the genealogy of the Dishman and related families, Personal papers of James Dallas Dishman, Lynchburg, Virginia, Triplett Family genealogy dated 4 April 1987.
- [S61] Triplett Genealogy, online http://people.mn.mediaone.net/jgoepfert/…, downloaded 23 Nov 2001. Hereinafter cited as Triplett Genealogy Page.
- [S12] Ann Triplett Dishman will (20 Mar 1791), Deed Book 18, page 185, County Clerk's Office, Westmoreland County, Virginia.
- [S102] James Dallas Dishman, Compiler, Dishman Family Genealogical Chart (Lynchburg, VA: Privately printed, 1993). Concerning the descendants of Samuel Dishman (Duchemin) (d 1726) and his son John Dishman (d 1739).
- [S135] Francis Triplett will, Will Book 1, page 241.
- [S111] Augusta B. Fothergill, Compiler, Wills of Westmoreland County, Virginia, 1654-1800 (Baltimore, MD: Genealogical Publishing Company, 1973; reprint Richmond, VA: Appeals Press, 1925), p. 191.
- [S139] John Dishman Jr. will (17 Jan 1790), Deed Book 18, page 184, County Clerk's Office, Westmoreland County, Virginia.
- [S12] Ann Triplett Dishman will, Deed Book 18, page 185. Deed Book 18, page 185.