Mother: Ann Triplett1 b. bt 1737 - 1738, d. Apr 1791
Note - Living persons are excluded from this website so not all marriages or children may be listed above.
- [S12] Ann Triplett Dishman will, Deed Book 18, page 185. Deed Book 18, page 185, names daughter Sally Chancellor (deceased).
- [S528] George Harrison Sanford King, "The Chancellor Family", Thomas Chancellor...married second Sarah Dishman of Westmoreland County and had issue one son: Thomas, born 18 Dec 1872, died in infancy.
- [S375] Robert K. Headley, Married Well and Often, p. 71, Chancellor, Thomas and Dishman, Sally, before 18 Dec 1782.
- [S33] Assumptions: Husband Thomas Chancellor remarried in 1789, and her mother Ann Triplett leaves 20 shillings to Thomas Chancellor "who married my daughter Sally", but does not leave anything to Sally.
- [S12] Ann Triplett Dishman will, Deed Book 18, page 185.
- [S12] Ann Triplett Dishman will, Deed Book 18, page 185. Deed Book 18, page 185.