Children with Samuel Baker:
Note - Living persons are excluded from this website so not all marriages or children may be listed above.
- [S133] James Dishman, Sr. will (1800), Will Book 2, page 271. Mentions daughter Sarah Baker.
- [S33] Assumptions: Named as a daughter in the will of his father James Dishman Sr., and Mary Weedon was the only known spouse of James Dishman Sr., so she is assumed to be her mother.
- [S33] Assumptions: Parents lived in Virginia and she was married in Virginia.
- [S133] James Dishman, Sr. will (1800), Will Book 2, page 271. Daughter Sarah Baker and grandson James Baker named as heirs.
- [S101] Elizabeth Nuckols Lee, King George Co. Va Marriages, Vol. II, p. 4, cites will of her father James Dishman.
- [S43] 1860 U.S. Federal Census (Population Schedule), King George County, Virginia, p. 41, line 28, dwelling 319, family 319, James Baker household (Online: Ancestry.com, Inc.), image 41 of 73. Son James age 75 implies birth circa 1785.
- [S33] Assumptions: Death assumed to occur between 1790 when she is named in her father's will and 1800 because no female of wife's age appears in the 1800 King George census.
- [S37] William L. Deyo, King George County 1800 Census, p.30, Hanover Parish, entry 299, Samuel Baker household, 1 male 10-16 (son James), 1 male 26-45 (Samuel), 1 female 10-16 (daughter Mary), 1 female over 45 (unknown).
- [S133] James Dishman, Sr. will (1800), Will Book 2, page 271.
- [S133] James Dishman, Sr. will (1800), Will Book 2, page 271. Mentions grandson James Baker.
- [S117] James D. Dishman, "E-Mail, James Dishman," e-mail to Keith Dishman, Suttle Family.